Rara Lake Trek
Cost of the trek: As upon request
Trip duration: 17 Days
Grade: Moderate trekking
Start and End: Kathmandu
Trek type: Tea house Trek
Maximum Altitude: 3270m
Rara Lake Trekking is one of the most recommended trekking packages. We are organizing this trek since a long time ago in a very systematic way. This trekking area is Situated in the far western region of Nepal offers the best scenery of the Rara National Park and beautiful Rara Lake at an elevation of 2,990 meters. Rara Lake is the largest lake of Nepal as it covers about 10.8 sq. km of area.
Rara Lake trek can begin from Jumla or Nepaljung. The trail passes through the beautiful forest of Rara national park which provides shelter for many rare and endangered species of animals, birds, fishes and plants. We travel mostly through the off beaten route with glimpses of beautiful village, alpine pastures and scenery that are different from other regions of Nepal. Apart from the natural scenery Rara trekking region also offers the unique culture, tradition, lifestyle as well as the hospitality of local people. Rara Trekking can be done in any season but the best time to have best scenery is early late March to June and September to early November.
Supplier of services: ClimberCA Inernational Consortium. About Us
Quick reference phone: +99898 3039846 - telegram; +99897 7009846 - whatsapp/viber
Note: ClimberCA offers to you the best service & the firm prices of all kind of services we offer on our web-pages. Some services, which we offer to you, are truly unexampled.
Arrival at TIA. upon arrival we meet, greet and assist you to reach in hotel as per the reservation
Day 02: On the second day of our trip we board the domestic Flight from Kathmandu to Nepaljung
Similarly we take Flight from Nepaljung to reach Jumla
Day 04-06: It will take two days to reach Danphe Langa from Jumla
Continiously we Trek to Chautha (2770m).
Day 08: This is the eighth day where we Trek from chautha to Dhotu (2380m).
we are near about to Trek to Rara Lake (3040m).
Day 10: After nine days continuous trekking we will reach at the magnificient Rara lake.we can Rest and explore Rara Lake.
Today we will Trek to Ghorasingha (3190m).
Day 12: Today we trek down to Sinja (2440m).
continuous Trek to Jaljala (3270m).
Day 14: Trek back to Jumla
Flight Jumla to Nepalgunj to Kathmandu
Day 16: We will explore kathmandu valley and inthe evening Farewell dinner is served at typical Nepali Restaurant
Today we escort you to reach International Airport for your onward journey.
What is included
- All airport/hotel transfers
- 3 night hotel in Kathmandu
- All accommodation and meals during the trek
- Domestic flights
- An experienced English-speaking trek leader and Sherpa porters to carry luggage (necessary porters) including their salary, - insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- All necessary paper work and permits (National park permit, TIMS,Dolpo special permits
- A comprehensive medical kit
- All government and local taxes
What Is excluded
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges (if you have more than 20 kg luggage, cargo charge is around $1.5 per kg)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Altitude chamber (PAC) or oxygen
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu(and also in the case of early return from mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottled water, shower, heater, etc.)
- Optional trips and sightseeing if extended
- Tips for guides and porters